Compatible with Apple Watch, iPhone and AirPod
The UltiMag Trident wirelessly charges your Apple Watch up to 8th generation, iPhone and AirPods at lightning speed. TWS headphones such as Apple AirPods are supported if their charging case supports wireless charging. The charging station can be folded to save space when you travel. The charger is even small enough to fit in your carry-on luggage.
12th generation and newer iPhones automatically dock via MagSafe. Older iPhones (8th generation and above) or Qi-enabled Android devices (e.g. Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Google) can be set up for magnetic docking using the included metal ring.
The charging station is powerful enough to quickly charge three devices at the same time, at the same speed as an original charger.
Your devices start charging automatically as soon as they are placed on the charging pad.
When folded, the charging dock is small enough to fit in your hand luggage on a train or plane.
All you need to make any smartphone compatible with MagSafe accessories is a 4smarts UltiMag ring. It is supplied as standard with 4smarts UltiMag products. To find out exactly how this works, visit our UltiMag page.
- Only Apple Watches up to 8th generation will work with the Trident. Other smartwatches are not compatible.
- A USB mains charger with at least 30W output power (sold separately) is required for full-speed charging.
- Dimensions folded: 145x89x20mm
- Dimensions unfolded: 205x89x104mm
- Connector: USB-C
- Input power: DC 9V/2A, 9V/2.7A, 12V/2A
- Smartphone output power: 15W / 10W / 7.5W / 5W
- Output power Apple Watch: 2.5W
- Headphone output power: 3W
- Supplied cable: USB-A to USB-C
- Cable length: approx. 120cm
- Frequency range: 110-205kHz