Keeping your device on hand to listen to music or take calls can be challenging, especially if you live an active lifestyle. Discover a life where you can step away from your device and not having to worry about losing connection. The 4smarts True Wireless Eara SkyPods are specially designed to deliver brilliant HD sound when you’re up to 30 meters away from your device. Whether you’re at the gym, in the car or at the office, the SkyPods move with you, even when the Smartphone isn't.
Long-range: Leave your device up to 30 meters away while you continue to enjoy brilliant HD sound through Bluetooth 5.0
Intuitive: Your device automatically pairs to the Eara SkyPods once they’re out of the case so you can either use one earpiece for mono or both for HD stereo sound
Long-lasting: Power through those long days with a case that gives you around 15 hours of charge
Functional: Protect your earphones in a compact and minimalist case made with magnets that automatically snap them into place
Effortless: Easy-to-access controls on either earpiece allows you to play, pause, take calls, switch songs, or even activate your phone’s voice assistant
Convenient: An additional strap allows you to wear the earphones around your neck, so you won't lose them.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Input charging case: DC 5V/500mA
- Battery usage (w/charging case): approximately 15-17.5 hours
- Battery usage per earpiece: 3-3.5 hours
- Charging case capacity: up to 5 full charges of both headsets (500mAh)
- Charging time per earphone: 2 hours
- Charging time to fully charge the charging case: 2 hours
- Functions on headset: Play/pause, next/previous song, place/disconnect calls or activate the voice assistant on your mobile device (compatibility dependant on the used mobile phone)
- Supported Bluetooth protocols: AVRCP 1.3, A2DP 1.0, HFP 1.5, HSP 1.0 and SPP
- Charging connector of the case: Micro-USB
- Transmission power: 2*3mW
- Distortion factor: <5%@1kHz, 1mW Sine Wave
- Acoustic Pressure Sensitivity: 95dB±3dB
- Maximum continuous output: 105dB@1kHz
- Weight of the built-in battery: 15 g
If your headphones only connect to your phone one at a time without connecting to each other, the headsets will likely be in mono mode. To switch them back to stereo mode, first deactivate the Bluetooth of the connected devices. Then remove both headphones from the charging case and press the multifunction button on both headsets simultaneously twice. Be sure to press quickly. The headsets should also be sufficiently charged for this.
If the headphones are successfully connected, an acoustic signal indicates this. You can now connect the headphones to your device as usual.
- 4smarts Eara SkyPods
- Mobile charging case with built-in battery
- Charging cable for charging case
Compatible with devices that support Bluetooth.