- Supports fast charging for devices of these brands: Sony, Huawei, Samsung*, LG, HTC, Xiaomi
- Can charge up to three devices simultaneously
- Output via 2x USB-A
- Fast Charge port: 4-12V/3.6A max.
- Second port: 5V/2.4A max.
- Third port: 5V/2.4A max.
- Input: 12-24V/3.5A max.
- Resilient housing
- Size: 37x26x72mm
*Samsung S9 and S9 Plus do not work
Supported fast charge protocols:
- Qualcomm® Quick Charge 3.0™ at 3.6~20V (QC3.0)
- Qualcomm® Quick Charge 2.0™ at 5/9/12/20V (QC2.0)
- Spreadtrum Fast Charge Protocol at 5~20V (SFCP) (e.g. Huawei Super Charge)
- Hisilicon FCP at 5~12V (FCP)
- Samsung Adaptive Fast Charge (AFC)
- MediaTek PumpExpress (MTK-PE)
- Battery Charging Specification v1.2 DCP at 5V@1.5A (BC 1.2)
A great number of today's smartphones come with the ability to fast charge. This feature can however not be used with just any charger. The reasons are charging standards which require a mutual charging language between smartphone and charger and vary between devices of different brands. Does this mean that you need a specific fast charger for each of your devices?
No! The VoltRoad 7P+ combines all the common charging standards on one charging port. It automatically chooses the charging standard depending on the used device and ensures an optimal charging speed.
- 4smarts Car Charger Voltroad 7P+
Compatible with all mobile devices that can be charged via USB (charging cable not included in the scope of delivery).