- Supports fast charging for devices of these brands: Sony, Huawei, Samsung*, LG, HTC, Xiaomi
- Output via 2x USB-A
- Fast Charge port: 4-12V/3.6A max.
- Second port: 5V/2.4A max.
- Input: 12-24V/3.5A max.
- Resilient housing in a matt black
- Size: 32x32x70mm
*Samsung S9 and S9 Plus do not work
Supported fast charge protocols:
- Qualcomm® Quick Charge 3.0™ at 3.6~20V (QC3.0)
- Qualcomm® Quick Charge 2.0™ at 5/9/12/20V (QC2.0)
- Spreadtrum Fast Charge Protocol at 5~20V (SFCP) (e.g. Huawei Super Charge)
- Hisilicon FCP at 5~12V (FCP)
- Samsung Adaptive Fast Charge (AFC)
- MediaTek PumpExpress (MTK-PE)
- Battery Charging Specification v1.2 DCP at 5V@1.5A (BC 1.2)
A great number of today's smartphones come with the ability to fast charge. This feature can however not be used with just any charger. The reasons are charging standards which require a mutual charging language between smartphone and charger and vary between devices of different brands. Does this mean that you need a specific fast charger for each of your devices?
No! The VoltRoad 7P combines all the common charging standards on one charging port. It automatically chooses the charging standard depending on the used device and ensures an optimal charging speed.
- 4smarts Car Charger Voltroad 7P
Compatible with all mobile devices that can be charged via USB (charging cable not included in the scope of delivery).