- USB Type-C and 3.5mm Aux to 3.5mm Aux Audio Cable
- Length: 1,2m
- Suitable for any device equipped with a USB Type-C or 3.5mm connector
- For example, connect your smartphone or tablet to a speaker or car.
- Can also be used to connect audio devices to the PC or laptop
- Braided cable sleeve made out of a durable cotton fabric for an extra layer of protection
- Integrated digital/analog converter
- Robust, metal-coated plug
Sound connections of smartphones have not been uniform for some time. While some devices already use the USB type-C connector, many devices with the 3.5mm connector are still available at the same time. Since many loudspeakers can still only be connected to the cable via the 3.5mm connector, the cable chaos is pre-programmed.
The ideal answer is provided by 4smarts with the clever Soundcord. This cable allows you to connect any device to a speaker or car. It doesn't matter which connection your smartphone uses to output the signal. The USB type-C and the 3.5mm plug give you maximum flexibility and allow you to connect any smartphone wired to a playback device.
This active cable differs from normal / passive cables, as it has a built-in D/A controller and amplifier integrated inside the plug. As soon as a smartphone doesn’t support an analogue signal on its USB type-C port, this external D/A controller and amplifier is required for audio output. Because of that 4smarts recommends choosing an active cable like this, to ensure functionality in any way, no matter if the smartphone supports above mentioned output or not.
- 4smarts USB type-C and 3.5mm AUX to 3.5mm AUX Stereo Audio Cable SoundCord Digital
Compatible with devices with a USB Type-C or 3.5 mm jack.